Annual Report for 2020
In-Person Worship Has Resumed, Masks required if unvaccinated and strongly recommended for all.
Opening the Sanctuary
The Trustees and Council have agreed to continue to open our Sanctuary for Sunday, 10:00 a.m. Worship Services. The safety and health of the congregation are still the guiding principles for developing the plan to further open for worship.
We are continuing to relax the restrictions mandated by the pandemic. You will be able to attend the service in person without calling the office to reserve a place, and you will also be able to seat yourself in the sanctuary. .
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Masks required if unvaccinated and strongly recommended for all.
2. Seating in every pew.
3. Communion is still self-serve.
Giving to the Church
One of the great things about our church family is that we pull together during the tough times to keep DRCC (and each other) strong. One way you can help us get through the current pandemic is to fulfill your pledge with online or telephone donations to help the church pay its bills.
1. Call 800-675-7430 (this connects you to Vanco payment solutions)
2. Press 1 for Client Services (you will speak to a real person in the U.S.)!
3. Tell them you want to make a donation to First Congregational Church of Deep River and give them our zip code or I.D. number
• I.D. # is UCC-80490
• Zip code is 06417
• You may give from your checking or savings account or use a credit card.
1. Go to our church website: www.deeprivercc.org
2. Click on the green Give Now button (top, right corner)
3. Create your online profile and log in
4. Fill out the online donation form (you may give from your checking or saving account or use a credit card) and you're done!
You may also donate the “Old-Fashioned Way” and either mail your donation by snail mail, to DRCC, P.O. Box 246, Deep River, CT. 06417 or drop it off at the Church Office.
Your DRCC Trustees
Fourth Sunday after Epiphany
January 30, 2022
Welcome the Deep River Congregational Church! Please join us for worship in person at 8:30 & 10:00 a.m. To worship online, you may go to our web-site www.deeprivercc.org and click on “live stream” at 10:00 a.m. The 8:30 service is in-person only.
This Sunday is the Fourth Sunday after Epiphany. The Scripture readings are Jeremiah 1:4-10; Psalm 71:1-6;
1 Corinthians 13:1-13; and Luke 4:21-30. Rev. Timothy Haut will be preaching. Tom Lindner will be our Lay Reader and Susan Miron and Brian May will be our Ushers.
You can also watch the service any time on Sunday or in the following weeks by going to the "Service Videos" icon and clicking on the "Playlist" in the upper right corner of the latest video.